The shortlisted entries for our Annual Award this year are:
- St Bernard’s Gate, Hanwell (situated in the grounds of former St Bernard’s Hospital) – a new residential block; St Johns School, Green Man Gardens, West Ealing – a new primary school;
- The Bluebell Centre, Perivale Wood – a self-build resource centre for the Selborne Society;
- 24 Princes Gardens, W5 (‘Gogglebox’) – a household extension;
- St Benedict’s School W5 ‘New Ark’ building – a new junior school;
- Haven Green Dental Clinic, Mount Park Road, W5 – a new dental clinic to replace the old one;
- 1 Grange Park, W5 – a household extension;
- The Ealing street signs project – the restoration and refurbishment of cast-iron street signs in certain parts of the Borough.
Come along to the Town Hall on Tuesday 23 October at 7.30 to see which schemes have been successful.