The latest Ealing Civic Society plaque was unveiled at our AGM on 10th April 2018, by the Mayor of Ealing, Councillor Simon Woodroffe. It commemorates Charles Jones, the first Borough Architect. It will be installed at his former home, 5 Windsor Road. Jones was responsible for the design of a large number of buildings in Ealing between 1863 and 1913. These include the town hall, churches, schools, private houses and civic infrastructure projects. Pictures of all our plaques may be seen on the Plaques pages of this website.