Licensing: Can You Help?

posted in: Council | 0

ecs logoThe Society needs someone who can represent us at the Council’s licensing panels so that we can help to ensure that residents’ needs are considered. If you have an interest in this subject, would be able to attend the hearings (one or two per month, during the day), and can talk persuasively, we would like to hear from you.  Ideally we need someone with legal or licensing knowledge but it’s not essential and we would brief and support you. If you feel you can contribute to the Society in this way, do please get in touch with us.