Clergy House

posted in: Conservation, History | 0

Clergy HouseThanks to pressure from the Society, the Clergy House, St Saviour’s, in The Grove, W5 has been awarded Grade II Listed Building Status by English Heritage (EH). It was completed in 1909, having been designed by George H Fellowes Prynne, a notable architect who was in great demand at the time. The report by EH comments that the building is “well designed in a hybrid Gothic Revival and Arts and Crafts manner to a good quality and is remarkably intact”.